KSL 1160 - Crio Brü Interview
Crio Launches International Cocoa Espresso Brü TourLindon, Utah, November 4, 2012
– Crio, a small startup in Utah, has launched an international tour in support of its Kickstarter campaign in hopes of bringing coffee shops, baristas, coffee lovers and chocoholics together in support of its newest creation – the world’s first cocoa espresso.
Crio Wins First Place and Crowd Favorite in Grow America competition
Lindon, Utah, November 4, 2012
– Crio Inc., maker of the new Crio Brü brewed cocoa, won First Place and Crowd Favorite with $110,500 in cash and prizes at the Grow America competition.
Grow America Announces Fall Competition Winners
Salt Lake City, Utah, November 5, 2012–
Imagine attending a trade show dedicated solely to chocolate! Crio Inc. will be an exhibitor at the Chicago Fine Chocolate Show, the preeminent chocolate trade show in the U.S., on November 16, 17, and 18.
Crio Inc. set to exhibit at the Chicago Fine Chocolate Show
Lindon, Utah, June 13, 2012
– Imagine attending a trade show dedicated solely to chocolate! Crio Inc. will be an exhibitor at the Chicago Fine Chocolate Show, the preeminent chocolate trade show in the U.S., on November 16, 17, and 18.
The Register, reprinted by MSNBC
New beverages have health-conscious moms abuzz
April 18, 2012
- If "healthy," "organic" and "energy-booster" are the buzzwords you look for when trying a new beverage, these three products might make you consider dumping that Diet Coke for a new carpool companion.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Life & Style
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Tired of drinking boring coffee? Carmen Electra and other stars have discovered Crio Bru, a chocolaty drink made from premium cocoa beans that's also rich in antioxidants and minerals.
criobru.comSalt Lake Tribune
New hot cocoa brew creating a buzz in Utah Salt Lake City, Utah, December 13, 2011
- Now that it’s cold outside, the attention turns to warm drinks. Fresh-brewed coffee is one option, while many Utahns turn to hot chocolate. But the most unique locally made winter beverage may be Crio Brü. It’s made from roasted and ground cocoa beans — giving it the flavor and aroma of a fine chocolate. But it’s brewed like coffee, so it has the consistency and complexity of your favorite cup of java.
SBA Loan Helps Chocolate Startup Create Jobs and Bring New Drink to MarketOREM, Utah, June 28, 2011
– In October, 2010, Crio Inc. opened its doors and began selling a new drink called Crio Brü – roasted and ground cocoa beans that brew like coffee. Over a four-month period sales skyrocketed, exceeding $65,000. Crio hired three full-time employees and three part-time employees to keep pace with sales and production.
Coffee Gets a New Cousin – Crio Brü – 100% Cocoa That Brews Like Coffee
OREM, Utah, June 8, 2011
– It's not often that coffee lovers will admit to liking a brewed drink as much as their beloved "Joe," but Crio Brü is turning heads in the coffee world. Crio Brü is a healthy and delicious brewed cocoa drink. It has the essence and health properties of dark chocolate and brews just like coffee. Crio Brü is made with one ingredient – 100% pure, premium cocoa beans which are roasted and milled to produce flavorful cocoa grounds.