- Packaging may vary
- Formerly known as Coca River
- Made from 100% pure, organic, perfectly roasted cocoa beans with no additives
- Theobromine provides natural, healthy energy without the jitters
- Less caffeine than decaffeinated coffee
- Only 10 calories per serving and 0 sugars
- 10,620 UI antioxidants per serving
Ecuador (light roast) – rich & floral
4.67 out of 5 based on 3 customer ratings(3 customer reviews)
$10.95 – $55.98
Earn up to 56 Points.
SKU: ecuador-light.roast Category: Crio Bru
10 oz, 1.5 lb, 5 lb
|Add Artisinal Chocolate||
-, +$10.95 Corona Arriba (Ecuador)
Corona Arriba (“The Crown Above”) is made with a Nacional cocoa bean variety from the highlands of Ecuador. This fine bean is part of “Proyecto Dream,” a project that incentivizes cacao farmers with premium prices to continue to grow heirloom quality cacao. Although new varieties can be more productive and more disease-resistant, they simply do not produce the complex flavor of the original heirloom trees. Handcrafted in our small factory at the base of the Wasatch Range in Utah, USA.